What is AcuraLink? Just the Future of Auto Connectivity.
The AcuraLink app allows you to connect to your vehicle from almost anywhere, and we love it here at Autosport Acura of Denville. Many of our drivers have asked us what AcuraLink is, and while it’s best to see its intuitive features in person, we have a quick overview of its services, including
- Destination Features
- Vehicle Status
- Real-Time Traffic
- Emergency Calling
- Stolen Vehicle Locator
- Access Owner’s Guides
- Schedule Service
Learn more as we break down the differences below, or see it in person on a new Acura MDX with Technology Package.
Comfort and Care Wherever You Go
Our smartphones often feel like an extension of our body, and AcuraLink bridges the gap between smartphone and luxury vehicle with features like these.
- Send Destination – Search for a destination – dinner or a movie, maybe – on your phone and send it immediately to the navigation system from your phone, ready to offer turn-by-turn directions.
- Find My Car – Locate your parked vehicle right from the AcuraLink app; no more wandering around parking lots after a busy shopping trip.
- Vehicle Status – Check the specs of your vehicle without getting behind the wheel; AcuraLink can report mileage, fuel level, and oil life readings.
- Remote Lock and Unlock – Double-check that you locked the doors without ever getting up, or unlock the car as you check your email on the way, knowing it will be ready and waiting for you.
Travel with Care
Few things compare to the peace of mind that comes with a concierge at your disposal within seconds, and AcuraLink puts you in direct contact with agents trained to assist you in finding a place to eat or sending help your way.
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic – Get surface, street, and freeway traffic right on your navigation system.
- Automatic Collision Notification – If the system detects a collision, an agent can automatically reach out and request that help be sent your way.
- Emergency Calling – Trained agents are just on the other end of your AcuraLink service, ready to deliver priority attention and request help be sent if needed.
- Stolen Vehicle Locator – Your advanced telematics system can use sophisticated GPS technology to assist the authorities in locating your vehicle if it has been stolen.
Find AcuraLink on Select 2014 and Newer Models
We are proud to provide Morris County drivers with some of the most high-tech and luxurious vehciles on the road, and AcuraLink is a big part of that. We know that modern features like those found in the MDX and RLX technology options can feel overwhelming, but we’re here to help. Contact Autosport Acura of Denville today to learn more about AcuraLink or to schedule a test drive and AcuraLink demo in person.