2018 Acura RDX vs 2018 Audi Q5
Is there a perfect crossover for Morris County drivers? No. But there is one that’s just right for you in particular, and we think it’s the 2018 Acura RDX
. To show you what we mean, we compared it head-to-head against the 2018 Audi Q5
and found the RDX to come out ahead in 4 key areas:
- Base Price
- Warranty Coverage
- Interior Space
See for yourself as we look at the details below
Acura Delivers on Value
Whether you want immediate savings or long-term, peace of mind for warranty repairs or an efficient engine
, Acura is committed to delivering value to area drivers
without compromising on luxury.
- Price: One of the first things our drivers notice when pitting the RDX vs the Q5 is the price. An entry-level 2018 Audi Q5 is priced starting at $41,500 (MSRP) while a 2018 Acura RDX Standard has a base price of just $35,800 (MSRP).*
- Warranty: Luxury vehicles are more known for their performance and features than their warranty, but many also offer longer warranties than non-luxury brands. Despite this, Audi only offers 48 months or 50,000 miles of powertrain warranty – Acura offers 72 months or 70,000 miles.
Can You Get Comfortable in an Audi Q5?
While these are both five-passenger luxury crossovers
, that doesn’t mean they’re created equal. Here are just a few features that are standard on the RDX yet require an upgrade or are unavailable on the Audi
- Driver-side memory seating
- Automatic or delayed locking
- Automatic Jewel Eye LED headlights
- Power moonroof
- Heated front seating
- Noise/sound cancellation
Does the Audi Q5 Offer Enough Space?
We know our Morris County drivers come to crossovers like the 2018 Acura RDX for their versatility, and that means easily switching between moving people or making room for an extra-large haul of groceries.
For the 2018 Acura RDX:
- Front Legroom: 42.0 inches
- Rear Legroom: 38.3 inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 58.7 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 57.2 inches
- Cargo Volume (max): 61.3 cubic feet
Compare those specs to the 2018 Audi Q5:
- Front Legroom: 40.9 inches
- Rear Legroom: 37.8 inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 57.7 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 56.5 inches
- Cargo Volume (max): 60.4 cubic feet
See the 2018 Acura RDX in Person
The best way to see what makes the 2018 Acura RDX such a smart choice for drivers is to experience it firsthand; we think a test drive will let you feel the advantages the RDX has over the 2018 Audi Q5. Contact Autosport Acura of Denville today to schedule your test drive.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.